Wondercide Cat Flea and Tick Prevention and Treatment Spray – 4oz – 2 pack

Kills the flea & tick lifecycle! Wondercide offers a safe & effective cat flea and tick prevention alternative to monthly chemical pesticides like drops, pills, bombs, dips & sprays.
Fresh Lemongrass and Cedar scents with aromatherapeutic qualities. Lemongrass is Revitalizing, Invigorating and Uplifting! Cedar is Calming, Soothing and Comforting! No Clove, pyrethrins or toxic ingredients. Kills and repels fleas, ticks & mosquitoes.
Use our natural flea spray on cats, dogs, bedding, flooring, carpet, furniture and fabrics. Our flea spray and treatment is non-staining!

Description

Effective Flea and Tick Treatment Spray for Cats and Dogs

Wondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control offers prevention and treatment in a safe, effective spray. As an alternative to monthly chemical treatments like drops and pills, Wondercide Cat Flea Spray is the natural flea and tick treatment that both kills and repels with no toxic effects to pets or children! Plus, it also stops itching and scratching, comforts dry skin and hot spots, and is pH balanced for healthy skin and a fresh smelling coat. Our Wondercide cat flea treatment will not stain pets, furniture, or flooring.

Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle is adult fleas? The other 95% is in egg, larvae, and pupae stages. Wondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control kills the flea lifecycle. Use on your pets, bedding, carpeting, upholstery, and other surfaces around your home to ensure full elimination anywhere adult fleas may have jumped and eggs may have fallen.

Why it works: The active ingredients in Wondercide Flea Spray for Cats are cedar oil and lemongrass oil, which have been used for centuries to protect families from pests (think Grandma’s cedar chest!). Cedar oil blocks octopamine, which is necessary to regulate heart rate, movement, and metabolism in “bad bugs” like fleas and ticks. When cedar oil is present, pests are repelled. When contacted by cedar oil, pests die.

Wondercide develops innovative natural products that replace chemical pesticides and other toxins used in everyday life. Our full line of natural products protects and cares for families, their pets, and their homes. We take a holistic approach to product development by using natural, USA-sourced, sustainable ingredients and innovative, low-impact manufacturing processes.

Kills the flea & tick lifecycle! Wondercide offers a safe & effective cat flea and tick prevention alternative to monthly chemical pesticides like drops, pills, bombs, dips & sprays.
Fresh Lemongrass and Cedar scents with aromatherapeutic qualities. Lemongrass is Revitalizing, Invigorating and Uplifting! Cedar is Calming, Soothing and Comforting! No Clove, pyrethrins or toxic ingredients. Kills and repels fleas, ticks & mosquitoes.
Use our natural flea spray on cats, dogs, bedding, flooring, carpet, furniture and fabrics. Our flea spray and treatment is non-staining!
Safe flea treatment for cats and dogs of all sizes and ages. Our 4 oz is especially good for cats and small dogs with flea problems. pH balanced for healthy skin & coat.
100% naturally derived and proudly Made in USA. Human-grade ingredients. Safe around children.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Wondercide Cat Flea and Tick Prevention and Treatment Spray – 4oz – 2 pack”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *