The Perfect Pet Feeder For Your Furry Friends!
I. Setup Instructions:
1. Please connect the DC 5V/1A cable or install 4 “C” batteries and then turn on the power
switch, located on the back of the unit.
2. Next you must set the clock time. To do this hit the settings button until the LCD
illuminates blue. Then hit the settings button again until the numbers on the left begin to
blink. Use the arrows to adjust the numbers up and down. Do this for the numbers on
the right as well.
3. Once you have set the time, you can go through each meal (1, 2, 3 and 4) and you can
set the time you would like the food to be delivered.
4. To record a voice message simply hit the settings button until the blue LCD illuminates
and then hold down the REC/LOBATT button located on the top left corner of the
unit(MIC location). You have 10 seconds to record your message.
5. If you want to reset the meal schedule or voice recording simply repeat this entire
process. You can reset the time, reset each individual meal time and re-record your 10s
voice message, simple as that!
II. How to clean the device:
1. UNPLUG THE UNIT AND/OR REMOVE BATTERIES!
2. Push the lid removal button and flip the cover up. Remove the tray and use a damp cloth
to remove any remaining food residue. If more cleaning is required the tray is 100%
Size: 12 in×13 in×3 in
Capacity: 240mL×5 (1.2 L in total)
Battery: 4″C” size batteries (NOT included)
Input power: DC 5V/1A cable (included)
TOTALLY CUSTOMIZABLE FEEDING SCHEDULE: Our pet feeder is very easy to setup and use! As you can see from our pictures there are 5 individual feeding compartments. Each one holds about 240 mL of DRY OR SEMI-WET food, for a total capacity of 1.2L. The tray itself is very easy to remove and clean!
TWO OPTIONS FOR POWER SUPPLY: With our product you have two options for power. If you’re at home you can plug directly into the wall using the DC 5V/1A cable( that is included ) or if you’re on the go you can simply install 4 “C” size batteries (which are NOT included) and our pet feeder can come right along with you! We have also installed a “Low-Battery” warning light that will come on before you run out of power.
VOICE MESSAGE CAPABILITY: Our research has shown that if your pet hears the same voice command before each meal, then he or she will begin to associate the two and will know it’s time to eat! The 10 second recording also allows your pet to hear your voice when you aren’t home, which can provide them some comfort from afar!
STANDBY MODE: We have installed a feature that will automatically set the feeder to “Standby” if there has been no operation for 25 seconds. This will save your money on your electric bill AND batteries!